How You Can Help
To support and enhance the continued educational excellence of Highland local schools, The Highland Foundation must keep growing and funding vital enrichment projects. We need your help to do this. There are a variety of ways to make a meaningful impact in the lives of Highland students. The list below provides a sampling.
Should you have questions regarding these or other giving options, contact Executive Director Theresa Wright at email@example.com.
- Volunteer your time or expertise for Foundation activities. There are a variety of Foundation committees that you can serve on. Click here to learn more.
- Make an outright contribution to the Foundation with cash, long-term appreciated stocks, or securities.
- Recognize a teacher or other school staff through our STAR program.
- Honor a loved one’s birthday, anniversary, retirement or other special event with a gift in their name. The Foundation will mail the special person a card or letter acknowledging your gift.
- Make a memorial gift in memory of a friend or family member.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity, charitable trust or include The Highland Foundation in you estate planning activities.
- Endow a subject area or cause like literacy, mathematics, science, art, music or athletics.
- Highland School District administrators, teachers & staff can contribute to The Highland Foundation through payroll deduction.
- Utilize your company's matching gift program to benefit The Highland Foundation.
Ready to donate today? Use the secure on-line PayPal system to make your commitment today. You may also mail contributions to The Highland Foundation’s P.O. Box 415, Sharon Center, OH 44274. Thank you!
We offer memberships at various giving levels. Please indicate your desired level of participation. Donations can be made via our secure PayPal account. Donors will be listed on our web site and in our annual report with their membership level. Thank you for your generosity!
The Highland Foundation offers a number of different sponsor benefits for organizations that make a financial or in-kind donation. Contact Executive Director Theresa Wright to discuss a custom sponsorship opportunities that help achieve your objectives while also providing much needed support and investment for the Highland community. Thank you to our current sponsors.