During the 2015-2016 school year, the Highland Foundation awarded $102,522 to enhance student learning throughout our district. Your contributions make these programs possible.
The Highland Foundation funds an initiative with Highland High School and College Now to provide on-site counseling and assistance to help Highland students navigate the financial aid process and matriculate to more competitive colleges. This service is only possible through the generous support of Highland families, area businesses, alumni and Foundation friends near and far. We hope that you will support our drive to raise $7500 to continue this program at Highland High School through the 2017-18 school year. Your donation of any amount will help us achieve our goal. Give now.
To support and enhance the continued educational excellence of Highland local schools, The Highland Foundation must keep growing and funding vital enrichment projects. We need your help to do this. There are a variety of ways to make a meaningful impact in the lives of Highland students. The list below provides a sampling.
- Volunteer your time or expertise for Foundation activities. There are a variety of Foundation committees that you can serve on. Click here to learn more.
- Make an outright contribution to the Foundation with cash, long-term appreciated stocks, or securities.
- Recognize a teacher or other school staff through our STAR program.
- Honor a loved one’s birthday, anniversary, retirement or other special event with a gift in their name. The Foundation will mail the special person a card or letter acknowledging your gift.
- Make a memorial gift in memory of a friend or family member.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity, charitable trust or include The Highland Foundation in you estate planning activities.
- Endow a subject area or cause like literacy, mathematics, science, art, music or athletics.
- Highland School District administrators, teachers & staff can contribute to The Highland Foundation through payroll deduction.
- Utilize your company's matching gift program to benefit The Highland Foundation.
Should you have questions regarding these or other giving options, contact Executive Director Theresa Wright at email@example.com.
Ready to donate today? Use the secure on-line PayPal link below by clicking the Donate button to make your contribution. All major credit cards are accepted. You may also donate via check by making it payable to The Highland Foundation and mailing it to The Highland Foundation, P.O. Box 415, Sharon Center, OH 44274.
Thank you for supporting the Highland community!
We offer memberships at various giving levels. Please indicate your desired level of participation. Donations can be made via our secure PayPal account above. Donors will be listed on our web site and in our annual report with their membership level. Thank you for your generosity!
The Highland Foundation offers a number of different sponsor benefits for organizations that make a financial or in-kind donation. Contact Executive Director Theresa Wright to discuss a custom sponsorship opportunities that help achieve your objectives while also providing much needed support and investment for the Highland community. Thank you to our current sponsors.