Help enrich academic excellence and enhance academic innovation at our Highland schools . The Highland Foundation is always looking for volunteers from the community to further advance the mission of our organization. The Foundation is organized into the seven committees listed below. Each committee is chaired by a Trustee and meetings typically occur on a monthly basis.
• Finance Committee - Responsible for monthly financial statements , annual audits, investment strategy and long range planning.
• Fund Raising Committee - Responsible for developing and servicing all relationships with the donor community, including corporations, estates, sponsors, individual contributors and teachers and staff members.
• IT Committee - Responsible for enhancing the Foundation's outreach by evaluating and leveraging new media and technology.
• Nominating Committee - Responsible for presenting a slate of officers to the Board. This committee is comprised of Trustees only.
• Projects / Grants / Scholarships Committee – Oversees the planning, implementation, and evaluation of all Foundation projects. Responsible for coordinating the grant application process as well as coordinating projects and scholarships. Ensures that awards remain within budget parameters.
• Public Relations Committee - Responsible for all communications, publicity and marketing for the Foundation.
• Special Events Committee - Responsible for planning and implementing all events of the Foundation, including the annual Great Gifts Dinner and Auction.
If you are interested in learning more about joining a committee, please fill out the form below. A member of The Highland Foundation will contact you shortly