Projects are Awarded Through a Simple, On-line Grant Proposal Process
The Highland Foundation distributes funds each year based on grant requests submitted by Highland Local School teachers and staff. A wide array of grants have been approved over the years ... from music and art programs to apprenticeships and innovative new resources to enhance classroom instruction. The Highland Foundation encourages Highland teachers and staff to consider submitting a grant proposal.
We're here to help. For questions about the process, application or to review examples of past grants, see below or contact Carol Baker at email@example.com. We also have Teacher Liaisons in each school that can answer your questions. They are:
- Granger Elementary: Colleen Hyland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hinckley Elementary: Veronica Godlaski (email@example.com)
- Sharon Elementary: Violet Frye (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Middle School: Jeremy Radey (email@example.com)
- High School: Sue Koenig (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|2012-2013 Grant Proposal Resources|
|Application Instructions & Guidelines||Click here|
|Example of Past Grant Application||Click here|
|On-line Application Form||Click here|
Below are some helpful resources and tools to help Highland teachers and staff prepare their grant proposal. The deadline for grant applications during the fall term Monday, October 14, 2013. To view the 2012-2013 grants, click here.