The Highland Foundation distributes funds each year based on grant requests submitted by Highland Local School teachers and staff. A wide array of grants have been approved over the years ... from music and art programs to apprenticeships and innovative new resources to enhance classroom instruction. The Highland Foundation encourages Highland teachers and staff to consider submitting a grant proposal.
We're here to help. For questions about the process, application or to review examples of past grants, see below or contact Linda Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have Teacher Liaisons in each school that can answer your questions. They are:
- Granger Elementary: Colleen Hyland (email@example.com)
- Hinckley Elementary: Veronica Godlaski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sharon Elementary: Violet Frye (email@example.com)
- Middle School: Elizabeth (Beth) Poltis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- High School: Tina McKeen (email@example.com)
Applications for 2017-2018 school year are due October 9. Download an application and useful grant resources below.
Learn more about the projects we've recently supported.
To view current year awarded grants, click here.